• Possession of a Valid Driver's License with an acceptable driving record
• Management experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Experience operating all Landscape Management equipment
• Detail oriented
• Positive attitude
• Complete assigned maintenance projects on schedule and within estimated time.
• Direct a crew to completion of assigned / maintenance projects on schedule and within estimated time.
• Keep the Director of Landscape Management informed of any changes or problems with each job, all hours and other report information.
• Identify potential for up-sales to existing clients and provide leads to marketing for potential clients.
• Ability to lift 50 lb, Ability to work with a team, Complete tasks independently
• Overtime may be available, Workdays and hours may vary depending on weather related working conditions, Employer will provide workers at no charge all tools, supplies, & equipment required to perform job., Pay received weekly, Transportation provided, Pre-employment drug test paid by employee, Must complete an employment application, Paid time off for qualified positions
Job Location: Chattanooga, TN
Job Type: Full time
Compensation: Competitive pay and benefits